Pick by Category
6401 S Westshore Blvd. Apt 1411 • Tampa, FL 33616 • 321-693-1693 • email@example.com
Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Anticipated Graduation: May 2013
- Hebrew – Fluent writing and speaking (Native language).
- Spanish –proficient (Lived in Peru for 4 years).
- Portuguese – Fluent writing and speaking (Lived in Brazil for 6 years).
- English – Fluent writing and speaking.
Multivision, Fairfax, VA Dec 2013 – January 2014 (6 weeks)
J2EE Professional Training Course
- Core J2EE concepts & architecture, design patterns and industry standards.
- Professional training (and hands on work) in: Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Struts, Spring (and Spring MVC) and web services. Brief work with XML parsers, SQL, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Caching, SQL, Validation Plugin, REST Web Services, EJBs and SOA.
- Hands on experience with all technologies above through daily assignments and projects.
Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL 2012-2013
Lab Support Services Technician & Developer
- Maintain 17 computer labs & instructors machine and keep them up-to-date. 531 systems across campus.
- Install new computer equipment across campus. This includes full computer labs with brand new systems which require imaging, domain work, static IP configurations and more.
- Costumer Service – always available to help a patron with whatever they need (from simple printing difficulties to more complex problems).
- Part of the Project Integration group developing online applications. Created an interactive 3D map of campus and assisting with the creation of a student ID swipe system that logs in and out times for attendance purposes.
Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL 2009 – 2012
Instructional Technologies & Informational Technologies Student Employee
- Tasks involve maintenance of our instructional technologies such as projectors, screens, laptops or any other tools that are installed depending on the classroom.
- Setting up new classrooms, including installation and testing all the instructional technologies assigned to the specific classroom.
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Association of Computing Machinery, Florida Tech Chapter–Member.
- Student Government Association – Senator (2010-2011), Vice President (2011-2012)
- Florida Tech Hillel – President (2009-2010) and founder.
- Java & J2EE
- Spring (and Spring MVC)
- Web Services & Servlets
- HTML + CSS
- Some JSON & AJAX
- IDE: Eclipse (debugging + jUnit testing), Visual Studio, IDLE, WebStorm.
- Design & Editing: Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut Studio, Camtasia, After Effects, Premiere Pro.
|Algorithms and Data Structures||Operating System Concepts|
|C++||Computer Organization, Architecture & Assembly|
|Programming Language Concepts||Software Design|